If you are uncertain about scheduling an appointment, we recommend that you come in and meet us before making this important decision.
For more information and/or a free Consultation appointment, call us at (719) 687-6927
Journeys offers several payment options:
- Personal check
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover
In order to protect your privacy and keep the focus on you, our agency has chosen to be an out-of-network provider for all insurance companies. If you choose to use your insurance benefits, we can provide a receipt with codes for you to submit to your insurer or benefits department.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. You are responsible for payment and obtaining any reimbursement from insurers.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If you prefer to use your insurance, please be aware that they may request information from us--e.g. diagnosis, dates of treatment and treatment notes. If this should occur, we will discuss it with you and get your written permission to release this information before doing so.
Feel free to talk to us about the advantages and disadvantages of using whatever coverage you have.
We offer an array of services for which there are different fee structures. Please call for information regarding our rates.
719-687-6927 | Cell: 719-510-1268